Volunteers are the heart of the tournament, and we appreciate the hundreds of dedicated, tennis-loving volunteers!
All Volunteers Receive
- Volunteers working one or more shifts will receive a 2017 official volunteer Atlantic Tire Championships dry fit t-shirt.
- All volunteers working at least three shifts between September 9 - 17 will receive an additional official 2017 Atlantic Tire Championships polo shirt.
- Volunteers will also receive free parking and meals during their shift.
- Start and end times of shifts can vary due to weather delays and changes in match schedule, etc. Personal flexibility is encouraged.
- Volunteer registration will end on September 1, 2017.
- All volunteers are expected to attend one Orientation Session. These sessions will be held at the Cary Tennis Park. Dates and times to be determined and posted on the website.
- Volunteers are a vital part of our tournament. There are certain rules and procedures that must be followed. These items will be discussed at orientation.
- Shifts will be scheduled in 3-1/2 hour slots (subject to change)
Ballperson Training Session
2017 Atlantic Tire Championships Ballperson training sessions have been scheduled. For updated information: Ballperson Training Sessions
Volunteer Committee Descriptions